Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 639 - Feb 27, 2010

Today was a little bit better, but not much. I think Kevin and I are both in a funk because it really just feels like there is no end. I am trying really hard to pull us out of it, but it's not easy to keep a smile plastered on my face right now.

So my sister (Kim) arrived last night. Wonderful sister that she is, she drove my car to Texas from Florida so we wouldn't have to keep renting one. It's just so expensive and I can't see the sense when we have my car that we can leave here. Truthfully, it looks like we will be here for the better part of the next year so a car is a must.

And that's really about it. I am going to quit early because I couldn't sleep at all last night so I am really tired.

2 comments:

Long-time RN said...

Ugh,Leslie, I'm so sorry the weight of this is sitting heavy for both you and Kevin. Why is Kevin required to stay at this facility for such a length of time? Is it due to the fact the plate is removed? And the MRSA as well?

We're certainly thinking of you and lifting prayers for your family.

Cathy M said...

You sound so down. I am so, so sorry. I, also, was wondering why you have to stay in TX for so long.