Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 626 - Feb 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We did absolutely nothing today. Kevin and I never left the house, but Breezy and her boyfriend ran to the store a couple of times. I cooked a big dinner for all of us and then we all just sat and watched tv.

Kevin is doing well, but a new huge blister is forming on the same spot on the back of his head as the other day. I am hoping it makes it until Tuesday so that the doctor can see it, but I doubt it does. It's getting quite large and is very inflamed and painful for him.

I have to say I wish I would've known that we weren't 'really' going to be seen until Tuesday because I wouldn't have rushed around to get here in one day. Unfortunately, a certain doctor we saw last week was quite the alarmist and had all of us freaking out, hence the rush.

But it's ok. I do feel better that he was seen and I was told it was ok to wait until Tuesday before any in-depth look at the situation. I trust these guys here more than I have trusted any neurosurgeon since this all began so I am ok with the wait now that I know it's ok to wait, kwim?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I want to say THANK YOU, KEVIN, Mom, and Breezy for serving our country and sacrificing so much.

Your family is an example of how we should all care for each other. I'm praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick idea...
take a photo of the blister...this way you can show it to the doctors if you need to!!!
Like always, you are all in our prayers!!!
Hugs from El Paso, Tx,
Tina Dwyer