Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 637 - Feb 25, 2010

First, I want to thank Jesse for sending a copy of Toy Story - thanks so much - I can't wait to surprise Kevin with it!

I also want to thank Lori for sending me the link for the movie site! I am anxious to check it out.

So today Kevin still needed push pain meds twice. I know they wanted to send him home today, but I told them not yet. Luckily the PA and pain management agreed.

We also discussed Botox for his hand and we are hoping to get that done next week sometime.

Truthfully, I am kinda tired tonight so I am just going to sign off early. I just want to go to bed...

1 comment:

Kris said...

Can I have the copy of Toy Story when you're done? LOL!! That is one of the most bestest movies ever. Have you seen Monsters Inc.? That's a great one too.

Hope that Kev is doing even better today, and only needs to push once (or no times!) for the meds.

God bless you Leslie, Kevin and Breezy, there are thoughts, prayer support and loads of extra special Angel Hugs coming your way every single day.

- Kris, a Soldiers' Angel from RI