Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 620 - Feb 8, 2010

It was kinda another slow day today. Kevin went to therapy with Parshall while I made a bunch of phone calls and worked on organizing a pile of paperwork. Nothing too exciting and I think you are going to find it more frequent where I don't really have anything to say.

Poor Breezy had another kidney stone last night though. She called me and it killed me not to be there with her. She did call this afternoon - thankfully - and tell me that it must have passed because the pain finally went away! Poor thing...

And that's really about it, so I think I am going to curl up with a book tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job.... tomorrow the Oscars....

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that there are days with not much to say. It means there isn't a current crisis. Have a wonderful day!

Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Thank God for the slow days.
Anita

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with that...
A.

Miss Em said...

Hello Leslie,

The more the 'slow days' means that life is starting to become as normal as it can be for you and Kevin.

Slow Days = Rest, Relaxation and Scrapbooking.

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.

Long-time RN said...

Kick back and relax! :-)