Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 361 - May 27, 2009

Well, the visit with Tim was relatively painless. I actually left Kevin with him while I ran to pick up dinner and Tim was only here about an hour or so, so I was able to handle it. I was really worried about how Kevin was going to manage it, but he seemed so blase about it that it was like he was seeing someone from the grocery store or something. I suppose that's kinda how it is - they don't really know each other at all. So that's it for a while and now things can resume back to normal.

And unfortunately my battery in my camera died. I forgot my charger so it looks like I may have to wait until I get home to download today's photos. I will just have to use my phone for the rest of our trip too. I think we are leaving Saturday so we will be ok.

And today we had the Pittsburgh Post Gazette following us around throughout the afternoon. I believe they will be doing a feature on Kevin sometime in July. Very nice people they were.

And to end tonight's post because I am still so tired, I plan on being at my old workplace tomorrow with Kevin around noon in the cafeteria downstairs. I don't think we are allowed in the building, but (as suggested) the cafeteria is a public place. I sure hope my old friends and coworkers can stop down and see us. It's hard to have had all these people in your life daily and then BAM! you're gone. I miss everyone and I actually miss having a job. You would all laugh to know that I was at the bank one day a couple months ago and I had to use a paperclip and I got all teary. Just using a paperclip for goodness sake...But it was part of my past life and it's hard when it's all gone in an instant.

Oh well, no need to go down that road...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Les,
Just wanted to tell you that I don't work at the CSC any longer. I transferred to Meadville. I would have loved to see you and meet Kevin but I can't make it there.
I am glad to see you are enjoying your trip and Kev is getting to see his old friends. Take care and I will talk to you soon.
Love
Sue