Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 484 - Sep 25, 2009

I am not going to write much tonight as we didn't really do anything but rest today. We did take Kevin out for a car ride, but we had to cut it short because the roads are too bumpy and it hurt his head.

He is feeling much better though. The docs had never put his fentanyl patch back on (not sure if it was just forgotten or it was purposeful) and so far he is dealing well with just some pain pills. We did give him a different one today (a stronger one) and it was hilarious because he was so doped up he couldn't stop smiling. Breezy and I were making fun of him for over an hour, lol.

Thankfully he opted to not have that kind anymore, so we are going to try to just manage his pain with the percosets. I sure hope it works! And I hope that eventually we don't need any. It would eliminate so many side effect issues.

And now I am signing off to finish watching the second Austin Powers movie with Kevin. I had never seen these movies and Kevin is demanding I watch it with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, you probably are better off without using the fentanyl patch - there are numerous law suits right now for deaths related to over use of the fentanyl patches. That may be why it wasn't put back on Kevin. Glad things are going better for you.

Fran M