Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 482 - Sep 23, 2009

Kevin is slowly starting to feel better. I noticed he's not hitting the pain medication button as frequently, but he is still hitting it pretty often. He just finally fell asleep and I so hope he makes it through the night.

They intend to release us tomorrow and I can only hope that happens as well. It's just impossible to rest here and we can relax so much better over at the hotel.

It will be easier on Breezy too, lol. The poor girl has to do all the running as I didn't leave the hospital at all today. She has been doing laundry, running for all of our meals and doing everything else necessary.

So now I am going to sign off kinda early and try to watch a video or something. I will probably fall asleep as soon as I put it in, but I'd still like to give it a shot...

And thanks for all the well wishes today, too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So relieved all went well. I hopes this takes care of the pain for Kevin. We continue to pray for all three of you. Melissa Ion

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! such a joy to hear the surgery went well. we continue to pray for you all and look forward to more good news.

Ruthie, Maine

Jodi said...

Hi Les,

I am SO glad everything went well with the surgery!! That is such a relief. YAY! I am so excited for you all. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Hope you all have a great day today and all goes well. Hope you got some rest!

I love you all so much!
BIG HUGS AND ALL MY LOVE!
Andrew's Aunt Jodi

Anonymous said...

I know that this must be hard, and as a mamma, nobody wants to go through this, but I have to say... GO BREEZY, WAY TO GO! YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT SISTER AND DAUGHTER.

Leslie you have apparantly done a great job raising super great kids, you should be very proud! :-)

Cathy M said...

Great news. Once Kevin is off pain meds or is taking less of them I bet he will feel so much better. We all know that there are typically side effects to pain killers.

I hope you sleep well.

tricia said...

Wow, Leslie, I had no idea what you were going through. This is the first time I've visited. I can't even imagine what a difficult process this all must be for you and your family. I'm so glad I finally came here and now know so much more about you. I will definitely be back.