Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 762 - Jun 30, 2010

Today I left Kevin with Lea and did some 'hurricane readiness' shopping. I had to buy water and flashlights and candles and all that good kind of stuff.

As an FYI - if I don't post over the next few days it could be because the electric is off. I don't really know how this is going to affect us, but I just want to throw it out there in case. This way no one will worry.

So anyway, other than this we didn't really do anything today. I think I am going to just sign off and watch tonight's episode of Top Chef.

Jodi - good luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hi Les!

I am happy you are getting "prepared"!! :-)

Thanks! I had 1 test Tuesday, did 2 tests today, have 1 tomorrow and 1 Saturday, then should be done with ALL the tests. I find out all answers and treatment on Fri the 9th. Thank you so much for the well wishes.

I love you guys so much. You are such an inspiration to me Les. You, Kev, and Breezy are MY hero's!

Stay strong and positive, and please take care of yourself!

Sending all my love, strength, support and prayers to all of you!!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!
Andrew's Aunt Jodi