Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 772 - Jul 10, 2010

We had such a great time today. The party was very small as we know Kevin can't handle a lot of noise, but it was still really nice. Pam (our most favorite therapist) came and Maritza, Jose and Joel came and baby Aurora came with her parents, Jennifer and Luis.

I am going to sign off early though as I am just beat. I haven't looked at the camera yet, but I am hoping there are some shots I can show you tomorrow. Not sure though, we were all too busy gabbing to take many photos.

2 comments:

Long-time RN said...

Very cool! So glad all had a great time!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you all enjoyed yourselves and that Kevin was able to participate. I'd love to see some photos.

It's amazing how the fluid injections have made such a positive difference in the way Kevin feels. I really hope the therapy will help him even more.

Those sonogram images are amazing. It's hard to believe a 3 inch baby can rub its face! What a tiny miracle!

I've been thinking about you all and keeping you in my prayers. Take care!