Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 787 - Jul 25, 2010

We had a pretty lazy day today. Breezy was moving into her new apartment and I had hoped to be able to go and help out, but Kevin wasn't feeling well enough for us to go so we just stayed in all day.

We stayed in all day yesterday too, but I did manage to get Kevin out of his room long enough for him to watch a movie with me. Unfortunately, that is what seemed to cause all of his pain - him just sitting up as opposed to him lying down in bed.

Lately I have been watching movies in his room, but I have been really working on getting him out of there. Sometimes he handles it really well. Sometimes he sure doesn't.

Yesterday he didn't. He was in a pretty rough mood all night long. I didn't even get to bed until roughly 9 this morning and he was still wide awake. He did let me sleep for almost 2 hours though and I was so thankful for that because he really was agitated.

And he is still raring to go right now and I am hoping to be able to go to bed rather soon. Not sure if he'll play along, but here's hoping he will...

1 comment:

Heather said...

http://www.kcdsg.org/files/content/24470331-iPhone-and-iPod-touch-Apps-for-Special-Education.pdf


I have a son with a sensory disorder and found this list. Maybe its something you can use?