Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 778 - Jul 16, 2010

Today was a very rough day. For some strange reason Kevin was in A LOT of pain today. I would say he asked for pain meds pretty much every two hours. We didn't even make it to the dentist. We got up and got all ready, got in the car, started driving and we were only down the road maybe a mile and I knew we weren't going to make it. Every bump was excruciating and there was no way we were going to be able to drive a half hour. So we turned around and went back home.

Kevin pretty much stayed in bed all day. We have days like this - I just wish I could figure out some sort of pattern. Like why does this happen occasionally? Even now he is in his room moaning in pain. It's just so strange...

And that's really about it. I need to finish making my macaroni salad for dinner tomorrow night so I am going to sign off. (Aunt Mona - this is your wonderful recipe - YUM!). It's always better once it's been in the fridge for a while so I always make it the day before!

3 comments:

Mary Neal said...

Maybe it is the weather. Is the barometric pressure dropping or rising? Is a storm front coming through? I know weather affects my headaches.

Anonymous said...

Glad you like the macaroni salad but my mom gets all the credit :)
I agree with the post about the weather - most people I know who have any type of sinus issues get headaches when the weather changes. Love, Aunt Mona

Wife of a Wounded Soldier said...

I hope he feels better soon. I know my husband suffers when weather fronts are coming through and sometimes I get migraines when there is a storm coming in. It might be a good idea to keep a journal of factors when he is in that much pain. Like what he has eaten that day, weather, etc.