Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 669 - Mar 29, 2010

The PA gave Kevin some anti-vertigo medication today and I am so happy to say that Kevin was able to be at the FH for almost 2 hours! We only had to come back to the hospital because he really can't lay down on a flat bed and he needed to rest for a while. He had sat up nearly all that time watching one of the "Die Hard" movies, but it took 2 minutes of him laying down to create a problem. I tried so many pillow variations too, but nothing worked.

So I am battling getting sick. I feel so drained, so sick to my stomach, so woozy. I am going to end now and go to bed. At 12:04 no less!

3 comments:

Long-time RN said...

Hey, a little bit of progress with the new med.

Hope you're feeling better and the yuk you werer feeling was tiredness, not a bug.

karen said...

feel better!

Jessica said...

That's great that something helped Kevin's nausea so he could get out of the hospital. Sounds like a real break through! I really hope someone can hook him up with a hospital bed for the apartment.

Hope you're able to get some rest so you don't get sick. It's no wonder you're so drained and feel yucky. Take care. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.