Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 575 - Dec 25, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We did.

I am going to skip again tonight. Sorry for doing it two nights in a row, but it's almost 4am and I think Kevin is finally sleeping long enough that I want to try to get a bit of sleep myself.

I am going to leave you with two pictures of us swimming. I admit it was kinda chilly here today (60ish), but we were all determined to swim on Christmas day as it's something you definitely can't do in Pennsy.

So anyway, the first is Kevin:



This one is Kevin, Breezy, Michael (my nephew), Tyler (the boy across the street), myself and my mom:


And that's about it today. I will share more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely could NOT swim outside in Western PA today or yesterday or even tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your swim and had a great day!
Hallie