Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 556 - Dec 6, 2009

My sister and I went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight and it was AWESOME!! This is a must-see show as far as I am concerned. There was a surprise guest too - Joe Walsh came out and played a couple of his past hits and he rocked the house. Truly phenomenal!

My mom stayed home with Kevin while we went. He had her get up like 50 times while we were gone and she looked whooped when we got home. Thanks Mom! I know it's hard, but I appreciate it!

And my mom and sister built all of Kevin's yard decorations today. They look cute. We put them out this afternoon and I will try to remember to take a picture tomorrow night with Kevin out there. Kevin's face was really excited when he was helping us put them up.

And now I am off to bed.

5 comments:

Mary Neal said...

TSO is great, I saw them in Pittsburgh last year and have all their albums. Too bad Kevin wouldn't be able to handle the show...but maybe he could since he likes Metal. It is a bit similar. Get one of the CD's and see if he likes it.

Cathy Lorigan said...

I'm going Dec 16. I loved it the last time I went.

Tracey from Pgh. said...

Leslie, I'm so glad you got to get out and enjoy yourself. I saw them in Pgh. years ago too. It was a great show.

I wonder how Kevin can enjoy heavy metal music but can't handle a lot of noise?

Anonymous said...

Your mother was very kind to stay with Kevin while you enjoyed yourself out for an evening, Bless her heart, and glad to hear you had a great time.

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that Princess and Kevin are bonding and that he's able to sleep with her in the room. That's something I couldn't do with my cats. They get up way too early!

Looking forward to the penguins picture! It's sweet that Kevin is so excited about them. Is he looking forward to opening presents on Christmas?

I'm praying for you and thinking of you. Take care!