Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 603 - Jan 22, 2010

Kevin, Parshall and I went to the Manatee Viewing Center today. It was a beautiful 75 degrees and sunny here so I figured today would be a good day. Unfortunately, Kevin just hated it. I guess it was just too boring for him, lol.

Here is a photo of a few of the manatees:



I suppose it is kinda boring, but something else that needs worked on is having Kevin realize that it really isn't always about him. This is not an easy thing to change because when he's miserable he makes sure everyone else is. But, I'm still going to keep working on it.

And thankfully, we both feel better today. I guess it was just a little bug. We feel better just in time too as my sister and her family will be here tomorrow. They will be staying with us for about 10 days. Breezy will also be coming next week and my brother came yesterday. If my nephew can get off work to be able to come down, the whole family will be here. I sure hope he makes it.

1 comment:

Miss Em said...

Hi Leslie,

Hope you and the family have a great time.

This maybe a good time to enforce Kevin's re-learning that it isn't always about Kevin. Good Luck!

Again enjoy the family