Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 591 - Jan 10, 2010

I am going to write early tonight because Kevin, Tracy and I are going to rent a movie and watch it.

We didn't really do much. Tracy got here and my whole family came down and we stuffed a turkey and had all the trimmings.

After that, Kev and Tracy went for a walk and Kevin tired Tracy out, lol. I stayed home. It's just too cold out there for me! Right now it's only 36 degrees out and I even turned the pool on for the night because I heard on the news that pool pipes are bursting all over Florida.

So I am going to leave you guys with a couple of photos of Kevin and one of the cat.

This first one is of Kevin and the cat sleeping. You will notice that Kevin's eyes are still a little bit open sometimes when he sleeps. Not always, but sometimes.


I named this one home therapy. This is Kevin pulling Michael around by the back of his wheelchair. Good exercise, huh? LOL!



And this is just a close up I got of the cat when it was waiting at the door to come in. Kevin wanted me to post this one because it's one of his favs.



And now we are going to watch said movie. We have to decide which one first though...

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Those are great pictures Les! You can tell that cat loves Kevin to death. Very sweet!
Hope you all are staying warm down there. Crazy that Florida is actually colder than where I am!!
BIG HUGS AND ALL MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
Positive thoughts for your mom too!
Andrew's Aunt jodi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun time and a lot of good food! I'm so glad the cat is working out. They look like they are enjoying each others company!
The picture of Michael riding on the back cracked me up! hahaha
The last picture of Princess is great as well!
Have fun with your company!
Kathy in IA

Anonymous said...

Loved last Princess's picture,lol...
A.

Cathy M said...

Great photos!

You two have yourselves one very fine feline! Admit it.....you like that kitty. he he