Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 586 - Jan 5, 2010

We both thought the movie was really cute. Kevin laughed quite a few times and truthfully, so did I. A worth-see if you like those kind of movies.

I really haven't been feeling well today. Neither Kevin nor Parshall woke me up until almost 2:30 this afternoon and I still didn't want to get out of bed. I also took a nap after we came home from the movie and am actually ready to get to bed now.

On that note, that's what I think I am going to do. Kevin hasn't called my name in about an hour so I might just be able to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! The best to you and your hero soldier!

Miss Em said...

Hello Leslie,

Hope you are feeling better.

If Kevin and Parshall let you sleep until 2:30 maybe Parshall convinced Kevin to let you sleep in.
What is more important is that Kevin and Parshall got along just fine without having to yell for you once and it was for more than 1/2 of the day.
Looks like Kevin is not only getting along with Parshall but trusts him.
Take a look at how their relationship is progressing. You may have a WINNER in Parshall.

Take care of yourself.

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I hope today you're doing better.

That's great that Kevin let you sleep and felt comfortable with Parshall by himself. I hope this is a sign of good things to come regarding his growing independence!

I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your family. Take care!