Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 592 - Jan 11, 2009

Well, Ronnie got here this morning. Unfortunately Kevin has not been in a good mood at all today. I think he might have been tired because he was up all night so excited that Ronnie was coming. I don't know. I just know that he spent the whole afternoon and night in his room by himself. He didn't come out, not even one time.

Very disappointing. And I feel bad for Ronnie. Hopefully things are better tomorrow.

So obviously we didn't do anything today. I am going to sign off though because Tracy and I are each sitting here trying to figure out our accounting software. I got Quicken on Ebay so that I can keep Kevin's budget in order, she got Peachtree for work.

Before I go, an anonymous poster asked that I keep her 1 year old grandson in my thoughts because the baby is in Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh for MRSA. Can I ask that everyone keep the little one in their thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The anonymous poster asked for PRAYER for her grandson. Mine are with them, It's the power of PRAYER that works

Lisa said...

I will pray for this baby as well as you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughts, we got to bring the little guy home from Children's yesterday. He is doing MUCH better. The Drs. cleaned out the MRSA, had IV for 36 hours and he is bouncing back. This is a horrible infection, hopefully we are done with it forever.

Thanks again, appreciate it

Anonymous said...

Great news about the baby!
Keeping him in my prayers...
A.

Long-time RN said...

Hope Kevin is in better spirits today and you're successful with the new accounting software.