Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 446 - Aug 18, 2009

I'm not going to write too much tonight as Kevin was up sick again almost all of last night. He came and crawled into bed with me for a couple of hours, but then he went back to his own bed and just called me into his room numerous times. He finally threw up in the wee hours of the morning, but it didn't really make him feel any better. I wish I knew why he has been getting sick lately. He is already taking two different meds to help with nausea so it doesn't really make sense.

Other than that, he was ok the bulk of the day. Mean and irritable, but ok.

And on that note, I am going to call it quits and hit the hay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough night. I pray that today is much better for all of you! Would it be a reaction to the different meds maybe? Are any of them newly prescribed? I had that happen on a prescription once. I hope you find out what's causing it.
Hugs to you!
Kathy

Miss Em said...

Mean and irritable...

Probably caused by not feeling good all day which finially got to the point of being "sick almost all night".

Any food/drink that's new?
With all the meds maybe an allergic reaction to new food?

Hope today, 19 Aug., he is a whole lot better.
"Try" to take a few minutes rest for yourself today, too.

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.

Kris said...

Hoping that today has been a better day, and that the cause is determined sooner rather than later! There are ALWAYS thoughts, prayers, support and loads of extra special angel hugs coming your way; every single day.

God bless you Leslie, Kev & Breezy.

- Kris, a Soldiers' Angel from RI

Jessica said...

What a shame Kevin got sick again. Is that a common concern with TBI patients? I'll be keeping that in my thoughts and prayers. Hope today went better and you got some sleep, too. Take care.

Lisa D in Cali said...

so sorry to hear that Kevin has been sick. I too hope that there is an answer soon! Thinking of you (and your friend Traci and her husband too).