Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 441 - Aug 13, 2009

Levi and I went to Busch Gardens today. My year pass for there is almost up so I figured we would get out and spend some time looking at all of the animals. We had a great time and it was a much needed day away for me.

I wish I could get Kevin to go there with me. He could if he would just wear that sun protection clothing, but he just won't. Grrr. I guess I'm not sure if he would have a good time anyway. He wouldn't be able to ride anything and it may just upset him. I just don't know.

So I can't really report anything about Kevin today because I just wasn't here. He was fine when I left and he was fine when I got home, but other than that I don't believe anything much happened. I did check with his aide while I was gone a couple of times, but she had nothing to report either.

So I think I am going to just sign off here and get some sleep.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I wish Kevin would go too! We were there last summer and animals were the best part. But I can understand that a thrill-seeking young man might not feel the same.

Anonymous said...

I just read the info. on the TBI program you are looking into. It sounds fantastic. Not long in duration but it sure should give you an idea of what Kevin might be able to do presently, with some targeted therapy, and maybe a prognosis for future possibilities?

I am with you and Kevin in spirit!

Hugs,

Cathy M
Rancho Cordova, CA

Jessica said...

Good for you for taking some time to enjoy yourself! Glad that Kevin was fine without you, that must take some stress off. Hope everything is going well and that you're enjoying your visit with your little buddy!

Take care. You're in my thoughts and prayers!