Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 210 - Dec 27, 2008

Not too much happened today. We couldn't even get Kevin to leave the hospital so we stayed in his room all day. He just wasn't feeling up to par today.

So there really isn't anything to say. I do want to answer a couple of questions that have come our way recently though.

First, Jessica you asked if we got the cards from your sister and the answer is yes. We also got another batch of cards and 2 big boxes of stockings that we passed around the ward. Everything was a hit! Thanks to all!!

Oh and all the baked goods - yum! I seriously think Kevin's whole life revolves around food, lol.

Holee - you asked if people can still send donations to the bank and the answer to that one is also yes. I actually prefer that because Paypal charges a fee on each transaction. I will try to put the bank's address on the blog over the next few days. As I mentioned - everything is going toward Kevin's house.

Ann - we miss you here in Tampa. I am glad Mark is doing well at home too. Come back soon!!

Ok - off to bed for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
I have to laugh at Chris's comment about the only way to be cool in a mini van. LOLROTF. See so Kevin is looking out for you. Now my suggestion to get use to the music is put in ear plugs. When I come down I'm going to talk to Kevin about getting a better sound system so you are REALLY COOL:) A subwofer system sounds about right. LOL oh I'm having to much fun with this. Can't wait to see Kevin to get the ball rolling on this sound system. With him and I teaming together we'll make you a really cool ride ;) You license plate will say "really cool mom's taxi" Love ya bunchies. Tell Kevin I'll see him soon and we have alot to talk about. Love you all.
Tracy A. Jack

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
Jody come up with a better idea. He's is going to contact the T.V. show, Trick my ride. So maybe you'll get some strips down the side to even make it "cooler" Love you;)
oooo Jody is really getting into the details as we speak.
Tracy A. Jack

Anonymous said...

hey leslie its me wayne, I have been pretty busy latley but i hope you and breeze and kev had a good christmas.. i was just wondering i broke my phone and lost both your numbers and was wondering if you could give me a call sometime i dont have to be back on base till next monday and was thinking that i might come down for a day or two for a visit just please get ahold of me whenever you can i love you guys and god bless Wayne

The Rock said...

Hey Leslie
I am just flying by to say Hello.
I have been busy , sending Packages to Our Troops. We didn't buy any gifts this Year ,so instead we send about 30 Packages this Year ! It was so much fun , putting these Packages together.
Let Kevin know we are all thinking of him and hope he is doing better soon.
Hugs
Petra
Soldiers Angel
TLC Team
Living Legends team
Member of the American Legion Aux.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about the cards. That's great that he received so many!

I hope Kevin had a better day today. I guess he needed a day to recover from his outing in the van. That would be awesome if a TV show "tricked his van"! Too funny.

Thinking of you and praying for you all...