Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 729 - May 28, 2010

Thanks everyone for all the baby well wishes! Breezy and Chris came over for dinner tonight and we all just hung out for a while.

I scrapped quite a bit today. Joseph was here so I took that time to get out the photos and paper. It's been months since I really scrapped and it felt good to get back to it.

Kevin had a good day. Now that I have put him back on that one pill, we have cut his pain meds in half again. Phew! He also slept very well last night, which was great for both of us.

Truthfully, I'm kinda tired tonight so I am just going to leave you with a layout I did today. This is one of my absolute favorite photos and it was taken by Rebecca Droke from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette at Kev's Purple Heart Ceremony. I don't typically put layouts on this blog, but I wanted to share it with Rebecca and Mike (photographer and journalist) so here it is:

6 comments:

karen said...

that's beautiful, both your work and the photo.

Unknown said...

Nice work Les and such a beautiful pic of your kids! And OMG congratulations on soon to be a grandma! I'm so excited for you and Breezy! :) Hope all goes well! Glad to hear you got a little bit of a reprieve on Kevin's pain with the meds. Have a great holiday weekend-We're heading to "PuPe's camp" Sunday so that's our weekend. THANK YOU Kevin for our freedom. Love you all
Diana

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, you are very talented...
A.

Rebecca said...

Congrats on becoming a grandmother! How very exciting for Breezy and Chris. Thanks for posting the layout of Kevin and Breezy, what you did is beautiful! I'm rooting for Kevin and you both! Take care.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture.... I love the layout.

Long-time RN said...

Lovely work with your scrap book layout!

Good to read Kevin was able to get some sleep. Hope you get some rest as well.