Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 725 - May 24, 2010

I went to a caregivers survey tonight and Kevin stayed with Joseph and another guy that is in training. I guess the guys had a blast. Kevin was in a great mood when I got home and he boldy told the other guy to 'get out' because he wasn't a Steelers fan. It was pretty funny.

Sadly, that's about it for today. We did nothing throughout the day. It's my goal to go to the movies though tomorrow to see Shrek 4. We are both really looking forward to it - I can only hope we actually make it to the theater.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

I what to see Toy Story 3. Good luck with the movies. Lorraine

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear that they had a good time! :) Have fun at Shrek 4!
Kathy in IA

Tracey from Pgh. said...

Having nothing to report is sometimes a good thing :)

Long-time RN said...

Hope you get to Shrek 4!