Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 726 - May 25, 2010

Yay! We made it to see Shrek today! Kev did pretty well throughout the whole movie, but by the time it was over he was in quite a bit of pain. Unfortunately it didn't end all night long - no matter how much medication he took. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth getting him out of the house, but I hate the thought of him being completely home-bound.

And I got a refill of Kevin's meds in the mail today and the wrong ones were sent. It looks like I get to head over to the VA clinic tomorrow and try to get the correct ones. I hope it's not a problem. We are just about out so I MUST go tomorrow - there isn't enough to make it through the next day. Luckily Joseph will be here so I won't have to drag Kevin out.

And that's pretty much it for today. Not a whole lot going on in life right now...

2 comments:

karen said...

Sorry to hear that the trip out resulted in untouchable (by meds) pain. Kevin has my sympathy. I would imagine you are giving Kevin a say in whether he risks a headache going out, if I were him I would probably choose to get out too ... I hope things ease up. Shrek, it would appear, was a laugh?

Anonymous said...

I like it when your life is "boring". Glad you made it to the movie and I hope that you are able to get the med thing squared away quickly.

Lisa D in Cali