Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 513 - Oct 24, 2009

We didn't do much today. We had planned to go to the wax museum - I said we were gonna do something fun every day this week - but we just couldn't get Kevin going early enough. By the time he was ready to do something, it was 7:30 this evening and downtown was so packed that we couldn't navigate the sidewalks with his wheelchair.

I decided that we would wait until Monday to start doing some of the tourist traps because there are a couple of major events this weekend in San Antonio and there are so many people here that it's unbelievable. It will be calmer once everyone either goes home or goes back to work.

Moe and I are planning to go on a self propelled Mission tour tomorrow though. Who knows where we'll end up, but I am looking forward to a day out with my friend.

We did get some company this afternoon and that was really nice. My cousin, Elizabeth, and her boyfriend Jake, came to visit for a while. Jake is Army and is stationed at Ft Hood, a few hours north of here. They drove down to visit and to spend some time at the Riverwalk. I am going to leave you guys with a photo of the four of us tonight. Breezy had already left to see some friends so she is missing from the pic and unfortunately Moe is taking the photo so she's not in it either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad friends are there to celebrate and share smiles.

I pray the days are filled with memory building pleasures.

love, hugs and prayers, always.