Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 1152 - Jul 26, 2011

Last night I told Kevin that I would be happy if I never had to watch Harry Potter again. Way too much in one week! But today we went to the final movie and Aggie - you were right - it was AWESOME!! I am so glad I watched all 20+ hours this week because I really had forgotten most of it.

So anyway, let's see...I honestly can't believe that I didn't write the other night. I pretty much fall asleep all the time while watching movies so that part wasn't surprising. But I usually wake up and then can't get back to sleep. Not that night though, obviously.

And I can't even remember what we did on Sunday to inform y'all, but yesterday Kevin had a couple of appointments. The one was with the doctor and she did check his ears. She said he did have a bit of fluid behind the one drum, but it wasn't infected. We don't think that's Kevin's problem, but we are going to try some decongestant and see if it makes a difference.

We also set up an appt with the physical therapist and we will see what we come up with on that about his stumbling and falling.

Kevin had speech yesterday too and it happened to be the therapist we had issues with. I asked Kevin to give it a shot anyway and I talked to her first and explained how things work with Kevin. She must have heard at least some of it because their appt went well. As long as they both remain open minded it should work.

And that's pretty much it for tonight. We only have one appointment tomorrow and then we are going to pick up our little man at daycare. Kevin and I bought him a walker today and we can't wait to see what he does with it! (and Kevin put it together pretty much all by himself!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, I'm really impressed that Kevin got the walker mostly put together by himself. That kind of stuff can be really challenging.

Good to hear that the therapist was open to hearing your concerns. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Too bad they don't keep him with just one person (not her!)

I don't envy you all that HP watching! The sacrifices you make for your kids. ;)

Hope the appt went well and that Kevin's stumbling issue is fixed soon. Does he still use any kind of cane?

I'll be thinking of you all and keeping you in my prayers, as always. Take care.