Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 970 - Jan 24, 2011

We spent the bulk of the day at BAMC today doing pre-admission tasks. I think we were there roughly four hours getting bloodwork done and talking to all the necessary people.

While there, I talked to the doc today about keeping the anesthesia at a minimum. Kev is only having conscious sedation, but I still asked them to keep it low until we see if he really needs it. Most people just have Botox injected in a doctor's office, but Kevin had a bad experience with it once and hasn't really been open to going without the anesthesia.

If he can do it with barely any 'help', then we won't have to go through all of this the next time.

After that, we just came home and both Kevin and I took a nap.

So tomorrow we have to leave at 5:45 AM. Yikes. That is gonna kill us both, lol. I think I am going to try and get to sleep though as we have to get up in a few hours.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope everything went well today with minimal pain for Kevin. Is it still really difficult to find a good vein on Kevin?

Yeah, 5:45 is way too early for anybody and brings back unpleasant memories of getting up for high school! lol!

I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Take care.