Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 964 - Jan 18, 2011

Kevin, Johnny and I went to see the Green Hornet tonight at the movies. Now that was one excellent movie! I don't think any of us have laughed that hard in a long while - it was hilarious! And action-packed!

Other than that, we didn't really do much today. Johnny did take Kevin to pick up his new glasses though. I will have to get a photo of Kevin sporting his new look tomorrow. He looks so darn cute in glasses, lol.

And yay! My mom and dad are coming next week to visit. They are also bringing my nephew, Michael. Of course they are really coming to see Christian, but we all get to benefit from it, lol.

I think I'm going to sign off now and try to get some sleep. I'm pretty tired tonight.

2 comments:

Miss Em said...

Hello Leslie and Kevin

It really nice to hear that both Mom and Dad feel well enough to travel.
Of course, a Great Grandbaby doesn't come along everyday but if it makes them want to kick-up their heels and come-a-runnin then maybe more-often-then-not is what they should be a-doin.
Hope all have lots of fun.

Miss Em

Jessica said...

That Christian is a cutie! He has so much hair! I had to laugh that he liked Kevin's rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. Seeing that baby must give Kevin something fun to look forward to.

And that's great that your parents are able to come visit again! It sounds like it's been a pretty decent week, other than the audit. What??? What is this, number 6? Unbelievable. :(

I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Take care!