Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 968 - Jan 22, 2011

Anita - thanks! The movie was Street Fighter! I forgot to mention it to Kevin until we were at Walmart tonight. He was looking for the movie, but couldn't find it. He did find a different movie with Jean Claude Van Damme though and that reminded me to mention the title and he was so excited that that was it. I am hoping to have Johnny take him to a CD Exchange this week and try to find one.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

And before I forget - to the anonymous person that left 2 vision therapists' info on the blog a couple of weeks back, I called both and neither do the type of therapy that we need. Thanks anyway though.

And to Debbie - I told Kevin that Josh said "HO, HO, HO" and he just grinned and grinned. He clearly remembers him.

And that's pretty much it for today so I am going to sign off and watch some tv.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Amazon for the movie

Pattie said...

Just had a thought -- whenever I'm looking for an old movie title I go to Amazon.com. It's become an addiction actually ;)

Another source is Netflix. My son gave me a subscription for Christmas that comes straight to my computer or TV or both (at the same time!) and I'm even finding old TV series along with the old classic B&W's that I love. AND, when I take over the subscription cost it's only $8/mo!

I just checked and Netflix has 8 Street Fighter films - the first one being "Street Fighter: Round One: Fight!"

All you need is a wireless connection and a Roku (google it) and for eight bucks a month you have more movies and TV series than you can watch. My list is already close to 300. My son always gives me thoughtful gifts at Christmas, and this is the best gift ever!

I guess after all this gushing I should say that neither I, nor anyone in my family works for Netflix!!
~P~

aggie said...

deepdiscount.com has it. i've ordered from them before and generally they are less expensive then amazon. I am emailing you the exact link; shipping is also very reasonable!!