Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 960 - Jan 14, 2011

Today the kids went out for a nice lunch and then they went to the movies. Unfortunately, it is rainy, cold and just nasty here. They were planning to go downtown and hit all of the tourist traps, but it's just too yucky here for them to do that. We are hoping they can go tomorrow, but it's not supposed to be any better.

So I guess they went to the movies after that and then goodness knows what they did.

I (and I'm sure this will come as no surprise, lol) went to the hospital and spent the afternoon/evening with my grandbaby. He is doing super and they are both to be released tomorrow sometime.

If all goes well, we are having a big dinner tomorrow and I will get some pictures. I have yet to take any of Kevin, Ronnie and Marissa and I have to do that for sure as they leave Sunday morning. I sure wish they could stay...such wonderful kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the weather there. Seems like the weather doesn't want to cooperate anywhere! Western PA has snow. I feel like it's been weeks since I got up without fresh accumulation. As we age, I think we become less tolerant of that white stuff!
Wanted to say how beautiful Christian is. A new chapter begins. Hopefully, some type of normal with set into your life. Hope you are feeling better and getting rest.
:) Enjoy your day!
Thoughts and prayers,
Hallie

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulationsto the parents, grandma and Uncle Kevin!! Christian is so beautiful. You should be proud of your chldren. Can't wait to see more photos. I guess your parents are excited also. Hope all is going well with all of you.