Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 393 - Jun 26, 2009

I am not going to write too much tonight. We sorta celebrated a bunch of birthdays today with our FRC Mary and Janet and her family, a friend that we met here way back last year (she has posted here on occasion too). I stuffed a couple of chickens and we had the whole meal done up as it was Janet's birthday last week, mine yesterday and Breezy's next week and Kevin's four days after hers.

We truly had a really nice relaxing day and it was just what the doctor ordered.

So, I really am going to sign off early and continue with an online photo editing course that I signed up for at jessicasprague.com. I have learned so much already and am loving learning how to take mediocre photos and make them 'pop'. Thank goodness for earphones, huh? It's a video tutorial so I can plug them in and Kevin can't hear anything...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your birthday. I asked about Kevin's and Breezy's and never thought to ask about yours. There we go again, always thinking of Mom last. But in your case you definitely deserve to be first. You have been awesome!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I'm glad you were able to have a nice meal.
Happy Birthday to all of you!!!!
Take care,
Kathy in IA