Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 369 - Jun 4, 2009

I am not really going to write much tonight either, but I am going to drop some photos of Kevin from when we were in PA into the post. I finally got around to clearing out my phone. I haven't found my battery charger for my camera though...

Anyway, the first two are of Kevin with Moe's son, Mathew:




This next one is of Kevin with Tracy, her husband Jody and her son, Jessi:



Obviously this one is just Kevin:



And these are the Goodman's:



Kevin and I are watching MIB II and that's why I am not going to write tonight. It's movie night, I guess, as we watched Forrest Gump too...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics...everyone looks
so happy !!!!See you guys in July,
sorry I missed you when you were
in town.
Kevin,keep up the great work .

Kim S

Anonymous said...

Kevin looks so handsome and he looks just like any young man one might pass on the street....as if no injuries were suffered to him a year ago. The smile in the pic of him alone is priceless! He looks so happy and content. Being "home" sure seems like it was the best therapy and medicine ever!

Jodi said...

Kevin, you look great kiddo!
Thanks for the pictures Leslie!
Hope you enjoyed your movie night!
BIG HUGS AND ALL MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Andrew's Aunt Jodi

Anonymous said...

First of all, before I saw a previous picture that you posted, I always assumed that "Moe" was a man, like Moe Howard of the Three Stooges

Secondly, is it just me or could Kevin and Mathew be very easily mistaken for brothers?

Kris said...

I was going to say that Kev & Mathew look like brothers, but Anonymous beat me to it! Kevin, dude you look FANTASTIC. And, you've got an INCREDIBLE smile. It's very contagious - and I'm smiling just thinking about your smile!

God bless you Kevin, Leslie & Breezy - thoughts, prayers, support and loads of Angel Hugs come your way every single day. And they always will.

- Kris, a Soldiers' Angel from RI

Anonymous said...

What a small world Leslie. I work with Steve Goodman. I showed him the picture and he was telling me all about his visit with Kevin.
Cathy (Mary Neal's daughter)

Jessica said...

Great pix! It's good to see Kevin so happy with his friends from home. I hope you're both recovered from all your traveling and geared up for your next trip to Texas. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care!

Long-time RN said...

Great photos! It's so terrific seeing Kevin's smile!

Rest up and thanks for sharing all the picutres.