Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 907 - Nov 22, 2010

I couldn't get Kevin up for therapy this morning. I wasn't surprised, so I called and changed the appt back to the afternoon. To make up for it, he took a mile long walk before even going to his 3 hour stretch of therapy. That boy was soaked in sweat when he got back, lol. It took him about an hour and he walked around the apartment buildings twice. He does this frequently now and I have no problem allowing him to go by himself any longer.

While Kevin was at therapy I went down the road about a mile and met Breezy for her ob/gyn appointment. We got to hear baby Christian's heartbeat and it's as strong as ever. I need to take some pics of her soon - she is really popping right out there. (btw, GrannieEv - their color choices for the nursery are navy and green. And congrats on your new granddaughter!)

But, I am going to sign off early once again. I am just so tired and I keep drifting off to sleep while writing this post. I will update our address on the right side though. I know a couple of you have asked for it and I have been meaning to do it for days.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Kevin's progress never ceases to amaze me. How are you settling into your new home?
~P~

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that you and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...
Wishing you a great Thanksgiving!
A.

Martha K said...

JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU AND FAMILY A VERY NICE THANKSGIVING. WHAT A BLESSING TO HEAR KEVIN GOES FOR WALKS BY HIMSELF AND ALL THE GREAT THINGS HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED!!!