Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 886 - Nov 1, 2010

We had a kinda slow day today, but it was much needed. Kevin took a couple of naps and I am glad as he hasn't been sleeping at all since we got here - even worse than normal. I feel bad though because it's also keeping my parents up all night long. I try to keep my phone volume as low as I can, but it has to be up some in order for me to hear Kevin call me. I think we are going to have to leave pretty quickly.

We did go down and visit the place where he went for therapy previously, but the receptionist was off sick today and the therapists he used to have have all left for greener pastures. Kevin was so disappointed.

We have a few people we really want to see while here, but if Kevin doesn't feel better asap we aren't going to be able to. I am going to try to do as much as possible tomorrow, just in case.

No comments: