Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 304 - Mar 31, 2009

Kevin wasn't feeling all that well today and he mostly slept. It was a sad thing because we waited until today to get pictures of Diane, Mary Jo and us. Needless to say - it didn't happen because he was so down and tired. I guess that means they will have to come back, huh?

And my dad made it here safe and sound. I picked him up this afternoon. Mom will be here next week.

Other than that, nothing new here. Kev really did sleep most of the day, although he did walk roughly 200 steps today in PT. He is really doing well in his therapies.

And now I really am going to bed. I keep nodding off while typing this and that's a pretty good sign that I need sleep, lol.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a shame Kevin wasn't feeling well, but I'm glad he's still doing well in his therapies. It will be good to have your parents' support!

I'll be praying for you all and keeping you in my thoughts. Take care.