Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 1125 - Jun 28, 2011

Today Kevin and I had to run down to Ft Sam and discuss his CRSC (combat pay or something like that). It turns out he wasn't really in the Army long enough to be able to qualify. Well, that's not quite true - he would qualify, but it won't make a difference so we decided to just shelve the issue for now.

After that we went to the PX store so Kevin could look at the new movie releases as it is Tuesday and then we hightailed it home.

Tomorrow is my home inspection for the caregiver's bill so I've been cleaning and organizing all night. Honestly, I think I'm going to just go watch some tv. I need some down time and some salt - popcorn is in order, lol.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor Christian! I'm glad Breezy is looking for a new doc. Not being able to breathe is scary, especially for a baby!

That's too bad about the leg brace. Not only is it disappointing for Kevin but it's one more thing for you guys to deal with! I'm glad you had a good time at the BBQ though and that Kevin did so well in speech therapy! Gotta love when he comes out with surprises like that.

Hope your home inspection went smoothly. That doesn't sound like much fun! I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Tom H said...

Combat pay starts the instant that the boots hit the ground in a combat zone. And all of that country is a combat zone.