Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 1111 - Jun 14, 2011

Our little guy went home tonight. Breezy is feeling much better and even made it to work today. Christian, Kevin and I had a good time, but I definitely intend to sleep tonight. He's just not on Kevin's schedule, lol.

I didn't really do much today (other than babysit). Kevin, Johnny and Ness went running around and then came back for dinner.

Kevin and I did watch the movie Gnomeo & Juliet tonight. That was cute and hilarious really if you are my age. The double-entendres (sp) kept me howling. Most were said too fast for Kevin to catch, so I did have to keep pausing it and repeating what was said.

That's pretty much it so I think I'll sign off and get to bed. We have to be up early tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that everyone is feeling better! Hope you don't catch whatever bug is going around.

Thanks for the movie review. It looked cute in the trailers, but as you know those can be very misleading! I'll have to check it out.

You're in my thoughts and prayers! Take care.

Anonymous said...

One time, when I was working as a bartender, this girl came in and ordered a double entendre...so I gave it to her