Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 1102 - Jun 5, 2011

Today was a pretty good day. Johnnie and Nessa took Kevin and the three of them went to a Roller Derby match here in SA. It's always hard to find things that Kevin would be interested in, but I thought he might like this. He didn't though, at least not enough to stay for the whole thing. I guess a very large man sat in front of him though and he couldn't see. Partner that with the fact that if you sat in the seats you couldn't drink or eat and he wasn't happy (Kev pretty much is always drinking something and I'm told it's due to the burns).

I scrapped all evening - which is always a good time for me. I rarely get to listen to the radio so I was nice to tune it and jam out while playing with paper and glue.

So I just went down to see if Kev wanted to watch a movie (and he does) and found him with the furniture moved in his room. He apparently wanted to scrub under the bed? Don't ask me - he thinks up the weirdest stuff at the weirdest times. Let him scrub though, if that's what he wants to do, lol.

But anyway, off to watch the movie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good day. I wish someone around here would decide to move furniture and clean under it. Or even NEAR it :)Hoping your days continue to go as well as they have been.
Love, Aunt Mona

Miss Em said...

Nothing strange about it to me because Army training makes certain that you move things to clean Under them.

When he's done you can send him here lots of under thing cleaning needs to be done. ;~}

Miss Em.