Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 1232 - Oct 14, 2011

Kevin called me in the wee hours of the morning and it turns out that somehow he dropped his iPad and it shattered! He was devastated! I drove around from place to place today trying to find a repair shop that didn't send it off for weeks and finally found one that would do it within 24 hours. We go back tomorrow to pick it up and both Kevin and I are so relieved!

Kevin also went out again tonight with Efren. They just went to one of Efren's friends' house to hang out. We just got back a little bit ago from me picking him up and I was very happy to see a cop nearly pull in our driveway because 'someone' was messing around our house at that hour. I am assuming that he realized it was ok when our garage door went up because that's when he went up the hill after all. I am just happy to see it because we live kinda out in the country - about 5 miles from the highway - and there's a lot of open space out here.

And now I'm off to bed. I am trying to sleep a little better and some nights I can - others Kevin just can't seem to get settled and calls quite often. It's ok though - that's what I'm here for...

No comments: