Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 1226 - Oct 8, 2011

Yay! Kevin went over to Colin's and watched movies with him and another neighbor, Bill, while I went up the street to 'ladies night'. I know I had a great time and I am guessing Kevin did too because he stayed over there almost an additional two hours after I came home.

It's been raining here nearly all day and hard the last 3 hours or so. The electric has been flickering so I think I am going to cut this short.

I am also going to skip tomorrow night as we have no plans to do anything tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tracey from Pgh. said...

Leslie,

It is so wonderful to see you and Kevin starting to do some "normal" things on a regular basis now. I am sure you are feeling much better since going to counseling and being able to do things by yourself.