Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 1224 - Oct 6, 2011

Just a quick note tonight as I'm tired and want to head to bed. I called the van modification company today and the rep said that since it started the day we moved in here it must be that someone else right around us is using the same radio frequency as the van does. She told me I just need to take it to a Dodge dealership and have the remote reprogrammed. I'm not sure if it's something you need an appointment for, but I'll check it out tomorrow.

We didn't really do much today otherwise - I got quite a bit of my scrap area unpacked and organized. I have a woman coming tomorrow evening to scrapbook so I had to get it at least clean enough to walk around in.

Kevin and Johnnie went for a nice walk this afternoon too. It's finally getting cooler here (around 90ish anyway) and there's been a cool breeze blowing which makes it really nice to be outside.

That's about it so it's off to bed for me.

No comments: