Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 1225 - Oct 7, 2011

Kevin went out with Efren and his friend, Ben, tonight and I have to leave in a few minutes to go pick him up. The three of them were having a great time here at the house and when Efren's shift ended they all decided to head to a club. I really didn't feel like having to go out at 1:30 in the morning to pick him up, but I had to set my feelings aside so that Kevin could go and be normal. I am totally going in my pajamas though, lol.

We didn't really do too much today otherwise. We did run to Sam's Club and that's about it. The neighbor, Jen, came over for a visit too.

Well, I guess I better get going. The club is about a half hour away and I have to drop some orders off at the Post Office on the way.

Here's hoping Kev goes and hangs out with Colin tomorrow night. I am really looking forward to 'ladies night out'...

No comments: