Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 1017 - Mar 12, 2011

We didn't really do much today. We picked Breezy and the baby up and went for a little drive, but that's about it. It was just such a nice day today - too nice to sit in the house.

I don't have much to say so I'm just going to touch on a few questions.

GrannieEv - day care is going kinda well. It was a bit of a shock the first time I went to pick Christian up. I had never been in a day care center and it was weird to see all these cribs lined up and babies crying. Honestly, I don't like it, but there's nothing we can do. Although I wish I could, I just can't take on anymore responsibility.

How is your son doing? Was he deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan?

Linda from Sligo - how is school going?

Julie from Grove City - we'd love to see you over Thanksgiving!

Hallie - send me your phone number and when we come to Pittsburgh for the 2-3 week visit in April we will get together. We will only be there 3 days next week and we won't be renting a car so time and travel will be limited. I hope your husband is doing well.

Moe - check your email. I sent you some more photos of your trip here that I played with about a week ago. I'll try to call you tomorrow (today by the time you read this)

Elizabeth, Aunt Mona and Jessica - we will be renting a car when we come in April and we plan to come up and see you guys then. I can't wait to see all the kids!

And now I think I will try to get some sleep. It's close to 5am and my eyes are getting tired. I am watching a good episode of House though so I need to finish it first.

3 comments:

GrannieEv said...

You know Breezy knows you can't keep the baby and she knows you would if you could! My son is in Iraq this time - he's in some little out-of-the-way post and has no PX so I've already sent 2 boxes. He is able to connect to the internet sometimes and has Skyped home to my d-i-l and the babies a couple of times.

I hope things go well in PA.

Jessica said...

I hope all goes well with the traveling and doctor appointments this week. You will be in my thoughts and prayers! The weather should cooperate, so that's a blessing. Hopefully by the time you get back the ResCare papers will be signed properly! Take care.

Miss Em said...

You like "House" too.
Thankfully I have T-vio and can record them when I'm at work.

Good luck on the paper work.