Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 1008 - Mar 3, 2010

I decided this morning that we weren't leaving the house at all today. I spent almost all day cleaning up some of my emails and also on the phone as many of the emails required phone calls. It was a very productive day for me, although I didn't get the house cleaned like I wanted to. I guess there's always the weekend for that.

Kevin seems to be getting a cold so he spent the day just lying around watching tv. I don't usually allow that, but I let is slide today. I had too many things that needed done and his mood has been good for the most part so I don't think depression will set in if he lies around for one day.

In the meantime, I am in the process of making thank you cards and scrapbooking so I am going to sign off and get back to it. I am so far behind in sending cards...

1 comment:

karen said...

Sometimes a cold is just a cold. ;-)

Feel better soon, Kevin! Hope you drank lots of liquids ...