Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 412 - Jul 15, 2009

I won't be able to write much tonight as I am still packing and doing laundry and dishes and everything else necessary to go away for a few days.

I do want to say that if you want a "KEVIN" T-shirt, you can call Tracy at 724-526-5959 and she will be able to help you. She did tell me to tell y'all that there are only larger sizes (XL and up) available.

Also, someone asked if they could take pictures at the ceremony and the answer is yes. I hope to see some that you guys take.

And now I am signing off. Wish us luck on our flight tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Have a wonderful flight and yes, I hope to see lots of pictures! :)
I'm so glad everything is coming together with the new therapy place. It will go so much better if Kevin is happy there. It's so good to hear.
Have a safe trip!
Kathy in IA

Long-time RN said...

Best to you guys as you travel north. Hope all goes smoothly and looking forward to photos!

Jodi said...

Hi Les,

Hope you all have a safe flight and a good time in PA. I am so sorry we couldn't make it Les. But please know we are all there with you in mind and heart. We are all so proud of Kevin.

Everyone, please take LOTS of pictures for us!!

BIG HUGS AND ALL MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew's Aunt Jodi

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Kevin have a WONDERFUL time!

Hugs,

Cathy M

Kris said...

Best wishes and extra prayers for a great flight like the last one!! You will all be on my mind and in my prayers in an extra special way on Sunday. Praying that all goes well and Kev can handle all of the much deserved attention that he'll be getting!!!

God bless you Kevin, Leslie & Breezy. God bless you all. Thoughts, prayers, support and loads of extra special Angel Hugs are always on their way to you all.

- Kris, a Soldiers' Angel from RI

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!!

Awesome coverage of Kevin on KDKA...loved seeing him speak on camera!!!

I (and the nation) are SOOOO very proud of him!!!

We gathered around the TV to see a glimpse of him...instead we seen him and you, Les - humble and thankful! Such a nice tribute...such a strong family!!! We absolutely loved it!!!

Hope Kevin did okay through it all...

We love ya!!! See you on Sunday!!!

Kristen M.