Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 1185 - Aug 28, 2011

We had a good day today. I was determined to stay home all day and we did it! I stuffed a chicken and Breezy, Chris and little man come over for dinner. I tell ya' - that baby is just all over the place. He crawls everywhere and won't stop climbing up any wall or object he comes to. This baby is another Kevin in a nutshell! Kev was crawling out of his crib at 9 months and since Christian is already standing and trying to get out of his, I think it's safe to say that he probably will too. That boy is just so darn cute!!

Other than that we didn't do much today. I scrapped a good part of the day as it's necessary for both my job and my business. Can't beat that, huh?

And Chris and I also got my bed put together. I've been sleeping on the floor and if I'd known it was that simple I would have done it myself this past week.

And now I'm heading to bed. I didn't sleep well at all last night and it's caught up to me. It's way early, but I think I can sleep...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Scrapping the day away sounds good to me! So does stuffed chicken. :) I'm so excited for you that you have some scrapping jobs now to enjoy and bring in some income.

I'm glad to hear that you and Kevin are settling into your new house. Hope you can find those blackout curtains soon. JCPenney has a pretty good online selection of curtains if you want to check there.

Take care! I know I haven't been commenting lately but I do think of you and pray for you. I'm also praying for your parents. How are they doing?