Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 1159 - Aug 2, 2011

We had a good day today. Kevin had physical therapy and Johnnie went with us so that he can learn the ropes in taking Kevin to his various therapies. Truthfully I hope it works out, but I'm not so sure. It's just the norm that I am scheduling more appts each day and discussing all the many facets of Kevin's therapy with so many people. I am sure determined to try though - it would be such a nice break to be able to stay home every now and again.

Tomorrow we have a new aide coming as Johnnie can't work the full 41 hours a week for us. Kevin and I are both anxious to meet him as it would mean someone new in Kev's life. I don't really know anything about him yet, but we'll find it all out tomorrow.

And the kids all went to a movie tonight - I think they saw Cowboys and Aliens or something like that. I don't think Kevin loved it as much as Johnnie and Ness, but he said it was good.



1 comment:

Long-time RN said...

Time for yourself-sounds like a plan! =) Hope things go smoothly with the new aide.