Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 1167 - Aug 10, 2011

Today I had a therapist's appt and Kevin stayed home with Jared and Efren. After Karen and I got back we all piled in the car and went to Dave & Buster's. We have never went on a Wed before (it's always half price) and I clearly see why...man was that place busy! We didn't stay nearly as long as we always have and I'm not sure if we'll ever go back on a Wed - although once school starts again it might be ok.

Jessica - you asked what the mysterious docs appt was from Monday and I'm still not sure, lol. The doc told me it was made in error, but then the physical therapist called and left a voicemail wondering where we were? Not sure if we should have been there or not, but we weren't. He got his therapy though, right? Jumping off a tower and even better, climbing all those stairs, was most definitely therapy.

Oh - and it wasn't a tough climb for him at all. He made it up those stairs faster than I made it to where I stood. I was actually shocked he went up so effortlessly. Apparently he was pretty excited, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posts have been so positive. I am so happy that Kevin is finding his way with others. I am also hoping that the caregivers bill gave you some freedom and independence and that you can find a happy medium between caring for Kevin and taking care of yourself.Very much the hardest thing to do when you spend every waking hour worrying about someone else. Just wanted you to know that I'm still reading and still praying for you guys. Christian is really growing up and Breezy looks quite happy.
Thougths and prayers,
Hallie