Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 1060 - Apr 24, 2011

We have to be at the hospital at 5am tomorrow morning so I am going to just post a bunch of pics from the last couple days and try to get some sleep. I doubt it will happen, but I am sure gonna try.

Anyway, last night we went to the Allstars and the St Cloud in Brady and met up with a bunch of friends. We are having an official get together next weekend (assuming Kevin feels well enough) at the same place for anybody that wants to come.

So here are a few pics from last night:






Today we were having dinner with Kevin's grandmother Kammerdiener. On our way to her house though, we drove past my friend Diana's parents house and you could clearly see that the whole family was there. We stopped in and Kevin loved seeing all of his old friends there too as we were all neighbors for a while there. Here is a pics of him us with Diana and her daughter, Lyn. I didn't take one of him and the rest of the clan and I wish I had:



Then we went to Louise's and here is a great photo of the two of them:



I just love how that turned out!

Then on our way back to Pittsburgh we stopped at my Aunt Mona and Uncle Bob's. Here is a pile of pics from there. You may remember seeing pics of Elizabeth and her husband Jake when they visited us a few times in TX. That's their baby Breaden that I had photos of with Chrisitan a while back:






And last, my nephew Anthony, also popped in at Bob and Mona's. Here is a photo of the two of them as well as a pic with Anthony's girlfriend.




It was one busy day, but we had a blast seeing everyone! Thanks to all!!

2 comments:

Mary N. said...

Wow, I wish I had known you were at Louise's; I would have left my company and run down for few minutes! (Or you could have come up here and had a piece of pie, joined in the b-ball game, etc.).

Kris said...

AWESOME pics!! Saying extra prayers that all goes well today! God bless you all.

- Kris, a Soldiers' Angel from RI