Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 1037 - Apr 1, 2011

Kevin's home for the weekend! He called me a few times again today and for the last few days he has sounded so forlorn. So depressed and despondent. I asked him if he wanted to come home for a couple of days and you could just hear the relief in his voice when he whispered "yes". I drove up and picked him up and brought him home where he went to his room and reveled in his stuff.

I am trying to be cool about this whole thing, but I am a little worried. He is left alone too much in his room and that is the one thing that can't happen. If he's given too much idle time he gets depressed so it's on my list of things to discuss in our meeting Monday. (Did I mention all this already? Sorry if so.)

So that's pretty much it for today. I am going to sign off and get to bed. He is sound asleep already and I want to crash too.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's too bad that Kevin's needs aren't being met properly. He's done well, though, sticking it out like he has. I hope you can really sort things out Monday.

They just don't build houses (or anything, for that matter) like they used to! Ugh! Yours sounds like a real lemon. Are your appliances Maytag, by any chance? When our kitchen was redone we had all Maytag appliances put in and they suck, especially the dishwasher.

I hope you and Kevin enjoy your weekend together and can relax a little. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Take care.

GrannieEv said...

Waiting to see what they have to say during your meeting on Monday. Doesn't sound like they promised.